Thursday, July 10, 2008

8 photography at Randall Scott Gallery

I've been knocked out for three long days with a summer cold, trying to pull it together to get on a bus tomorrow to DC for the opening of 8 photography at Randall Scott Gallery. Keep your fingers crossed or me that I make it on that 11:45 am bus at Penn Station.

I am very excited to be showing with seven other artists: Kyoko Hamada, Jessica Dimmock, Peter Van Agtmael, Alexandra Catiere, Shen Wei, Alison Brady and Ryoko Suzuki. The opening night will include work by all artists followed by four two-week two-person exhibitions throughout the rest of the summer.

Six of my prints, including both older and more recent images, will be shown along with Kyoko Hamada's portaits from July 12 - 26th.

Thank you to Randall Scott for noticing my work during his internet prowls and inviting me to participate in this exhibition.

Thank you also to a few people who have been especially supportive of my art endeavors in recent months: Bill Mondale, Charles Baxter, Mark Burnette, Matt Olson and Nina Corvallo. Your presence is felt in a major way.

8 photography
July 11 - Sept. 5th

Randall Scott Gallery
1326 14th Street NW
Washington, DC

1 comment:

nina corvallo said...

Hope you will be feeling better soon!
Thanks for the shout out. I can't make it down to DC tomorrow but will try to catch the show.